Sunday, November 16, 2008

Looking Backwards


So, I've already fallen behind in the weekend blogging, seeing as how I haven't posted anything since election day. Hopefully I can get back into, or rather start the habit of weekend posting. So tonight will be a recap of last weekend, tomorrow will be, tomorrow.

Saturday the 8th was drizzly, gray and cold, so that of course meant coffee, pie and a trip to the Upper West Side's Cafe Lalo. It was crowded and I waited, plastered against the pie case and once I was seated, I felt bad for taking up a table for two with just myself. That guilt passed pretty quickly once I had my coffee and pie (apple+pear+raspberry=perfect). I spent the rest of the rainy afternoon traipsing through Central Park before seeing my lovely Rebecca.

Sunday was IKEA and tools day. I now own a toolbox. And tools. And a desk. Which I will put together with my tools at some point. It should look like this:

Right now it looks like this:



Well, sort of...



...Weekend Anna

2 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Ciao! I'm sure your table will look like a table in no time ;)

And thanks for your comment at my place as well as for the linky love!

P.S. If you or your family have any particular places in Lamezia (restaurants, shops, etc.) that you like, please let me know; I write the Lamezia destination guide for easyJet, and I'm always open to suggestions :)

homemayde said...

maybe you should go read ikeahacker and make your desk into something else, instead!!!! neat!!!!

http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/

maybe when i come home i can help, aka sabotage your furniture. ;)