Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall is in the air...

My favorite season is fast approaching--it's been a lovely weekend full of sun and a slight chill every now and then. A good part of this weekend was spent with the lovely RMB. We grabbed Thai food on Friday night before catching a late showing of "Taking Woodstock," which was every bit as wonderful as I wanted it to be. Saturday was spent bumming around and watching college football...yes, I like college football...it must be a Midwest thing...

Northwestern won, as did Michigan so it was a good football day, and it turned into a good music evening. RMB and I headed into the city to Terra Blues on Bleeker St. where we caught some fantastic blues music. Apologies for the darkness and poor quality of the photo--it was taken with my BlackBerry without a flash. For some reason, the flash on a BlackBerry is blinding and since I didn't want to cause anyone serious retinal damage, I turned it off.


RMB departed yesterday and I attempted to shop away my feelings...Old Navy and Lush are always good places to spend money. Now I've got some nice fall clothes and I smell good.

I'm headed to San Francisco in two days...I'm excited, to say the least--traveling out West is exactly what I need right now...


...Weekend Anna

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

RMB loved spending the weekend with you!